Thursday, October 15, 2009

15


Pandorum

Beyonce "I AM" world tour

MJ <3

2 weeks,finally exams ended.headed to ts with Jia,Ying,Hsin n Jx today.had our lunch there until 2 something,after that all of us don't know what to do ady.walked to the lrt station with some stupid ideas.In the end we went to mid-valley,watched Pandorum,not nice at all!somehow Loong said nice.Hsin watched till slept in the cinema.then Jia n I went out and searched for the theater showing ugly truth one by one.reached home safely at 9pm.Yea,I bought MJ's This is it.thanks Kher Jia for buying Beyonce's concert ticket!(she force me to mark down here d)haha.YES!25th & 31st of Oct.gosh,next week I gotta solo n show the teacher my dance cos I skipped the class this week.

1 comment:

honey hazel said...

hey,i came to visit ur blog lerhXD


it's beyonce ticket's picture man...
y do u hv tt pic n i dun hv/!
unfair larh...
hope that the concert jus postponed and nt canceled(=