Friday, January 29, 2010

Here I am here I am again.
swt,today so many ppl revealed my secret.SAD.
so what happened today was another outing with my beloved.
we went cheong k! damn long time we no sing together ady since that day in loong's hse.met Kher Jia & Qing Yan them in room 11. but the only different was they got buffet,but us? only bread n 3 jugs of drinks.whatever,I still freaking enjoyed my lunch,cos it's my love love subway.^^ wan yeen n jia jia went back earlier due to some personal reason. the rest of us sang till 6pm then we went shopping. However,just a second before we stepped out from the k box and we decided to take a photo,I broke a glass with my fat butt. Ran away n a while later we home sweet home.everywhere was heavy traffic jam,wondering why can't highway be broaden or the cars move faster.no doubt,what we can do was only gossip in the cab.hehe :)
out without any penny was just like wearing a bikini on the street. My creditors are everywhere looking for me now.*sob












I do really hate that motherfucking bitch! why cant this kind of people just disappear from my life? woman,WHAT THE HELL you are doing such senseless stuffs? does it bring any fun to u? what's the purpose of doing that? okay,I admit that was my fault. but I did say SORRY & BEGged wholeheartedly. what else do you this idiot expect? kneel? NO WAY,unless u request for a spill. c'mon,how old are u ady little kid? we are 17 now,what stupid way are u treating us? fuck you hardly,u are such a BIATCH without an asshole! Is this behavior what a teacher should be? truthfully,it's my first n I hope is the last I hate a teacher so much. I suppose to emphasize that this is not the first I meet this problem,but she is the ONLY one who treat her own students this way.darn pity her children n her hubby. rather die if E'mma one of them.

things around me so bad bad bad recently.things keep losing n disappeared from me.I lost you.SAD SAD SAD.
people said that,I m hurt badly actually. I know I m the only one,but what can I do? I m nothing if I m alone. I m nobody if I m not standing beside the shinning stars. I dare not even mention cause it is true.

life goes on. happy girl,smile :>

No comments: