Friday, February 12, 2010

wow,childish

really disappointed and fed up to maintain the relationship.
every time every time,things keep on repeating n u even knew whats the problem is,so why? have been 2 years,was really amazing spending time together with u guys. but why all those scenes are no longer anymore. we REALLY CARE about it,just hope AT LEAST u guys can show some heartfelt actions.

CNY coming :) I miss my hometown in Johor,I love the atmosphere there. will never forget part of my childhood spent there. simple n enjoyable life. so damn admire those who going back to hometown. fireworks ^_^ by the way,gotta tidy up my room again.

school dismissed early today,watched Valentine's Day with my cronies which I actually planned to watch with beloved. sad,Jesus! 14feb. what a shame! IF.....

No comments: