Saturday, March 20, 2010

am I considered as too excited for future tense? my mind keep spinning about all the scenes might appear and things to wear.

lets talk about today.
I love it,once again a great day in my life :)
shopped @ts & sg wang with chocolatier--J and Y.
gales of laughter drove my tummy pain. For the detailed info,I'll show u how u can get them. just a click on http://www.x2jiatherealfreak.blogspot.com and check it out :D



Groanssss...my stomach is now so ill.
L : mom,stomachache eh.
Mom : I know what happen,u ate mildewed jam yesterday.
L : ewwwwwww,but grandma told me another story about the jam.

L : what is this FURRY thing ar? isit sth like mild or what?
grandma : impossible la!(and she dug a spoonful to taste) NONO,it's just the way it looks.
L : kay.(continue eating,n I spread even more on my bread)
grandma : nice hor?
L : yea! yummy!
grandma : of course la,home made d.

huh,and what now? toilet turns out elsewhere I sitting. butt and stomach are both suffering.

I miss my BOYfriends. we gossip,we laugh,we eat,we talk,we msn,sms,skype,we movie,we shop,we celebrate events. we did all these TOGETHER.

No comments: