Tuesday, March 16, 2010

chapter 1 :dessert part (pictures taken few days ago)





blog almost mould like our lovely bread I think.
well,lets start with the word 'WELL'

yesterday was a bad day,a very bad day,a very very bad day.
electricity was cut off from morning till midnight,just try to imagine your life without fan,air-cond,lights but all these replace with candles. even quite romantic but I can tell that it's really hot.
quarreled with sis,mum scolded. this and that which made me ran out from my house.
hung around in neighborhood,cabbed to lrt station,ended up by choosing Sg Wang as my last destination. Didn't know why I was so mad or I just trying to release all my dissatisfaction,idrk. promised myself that I won't do such thing anymore and I'll try to control my temper,not gonna make mama sad anymore. I want to be a good girl.

today was a happy day,a very happy day,a happiest day in this entire week.
tripped to KLCC with candy pie,J & Y :)
we watched Remember Me and Nine. weren't really as nice as I thought,but luckily Robert cheer me up in R.M. He's awesome! Nine which made me puke of laughing,didn't even know what it trying to show. what I gained from that movie was merely sexy girls dancing and singing. anyway,u two little(hey..not using stupid leh,gimme a round of applause)things brought to me laughs,joyful and fun. "I love you" oh yea,almost forgot the food part. (1st-auntie anne: 2nd-squids,wedges,hokkaido potatoes from Isetan: 3rd-mc,cookies,sushi: 4rd-new zealand natural ice-cream) did some shopping after all. finally,FINALLY,I found them! of course they found theirs too. *smile in a wide lips*

let photos do talking,dang dang dang dang

the place where the journey started


please pay 100% attention to that direction board!!! n there we went

say 'hello' to food

WOW ~

the honeyS

kids participate 1 day trip to KL

longLong french fries

salmon Queen R.U.N salmon!

we hid the tissue somewhere else,hahaha..loads of laughs here

normal

lips with lift-up shaped

horrible,not even lips,tongue is out. there are another two creatures in the photo

huge crush on Johnny Depp since Alice in Wonderland,what an attractive man he is!

well,since I have blog so much,predict the day after today also barh.
morning till afternoon-6 hours killing driving course.
evening-BM tuition & dance
night-wait babes on9

ya know what,sb coming back tomorrow. heart fills with excitement.wanna feel it? hahaha,nono.

bed time story nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww,
GOODNIGHT ♥♥♥

1 comment:

Yingz said...

wowwwwww!
we're lenglui!
dolphin jia hao cute o!
nice 2 hang out wif u two!!!!!