Sunday, March 21, 2010

here comes the last day of school hols,had spent half of my day in the towerthon.
fuck it,running up the staircase was incredibly tired,2058 steps,can u imagine it?!
@KL Tower with hsin,jx,wanyeen,loong & minghao.
was my very first time to experience reaching the deck by using staircase.
ya know what,the staircase was dark,poor air circulation,hot,cramped and damn smelly with the spew fluid. distance between floor n floor extremely far. the temporary toilets were even worse,toilet bowl blocked up with tissue and feces,one could asphyxia by the unpleasant smell inside. then while we wanna lifted down the tower,people kept pushing n squeezing,I was the one who almost fainted and puked among the crowd.sad case. so jx n I gave up sitting somewhere else to catch a breathe.

finish the tough part and there we bumped into enjoyment. everyone got a medal and a go-green bag which contained some cookies,a pen and a tower-shaped water bottle. we got free fruits,jelly,nasi lemak and fried meehoon too. all of us finished the food and we domino at the Weld. stomach gave us a sign of hunger after the run so we needed more food to fill tummy up :) coming up next,6 of us headed down to pavilion.

3 sth reached home. bathed hurriedly and jumped to bed for an 2 hours nap. slept soundly in the middle of noon,I can even heard the raindrops patting on my roof. just a right time to harbor inside the blanket,smart girl ^^

everyone having the same feeling like me,haha...is MONDAY tomorrow!! an alert to school again. exam coming soon,piles of worksheet,nagging teachers and the bitch form teacher. I LOVE SCHOOL :<

tomorrow gotta run 2.4 AGAIN,gosh. pray hard for that my legs won't collapse half way.

goodnight,guys.

pix---




No comments: