Sunday, June 13, 2010

I love this 3 days 2 nights with my chums though today was kind of black Saturday.

10May: gathered at Loong's house for movie-House of Wax,talked everything under the sun n sort of. all of us almost starved to death at only 5sth,but the boys just ignored us. well,so we waited luhz. some played comp some continued with the TV. L brought in some karipap with egg filling,nice! waited Kok Ming to 8pm due to L car had no place to fix us in. hung a while at pasar malam n soon diverted to station 1 for dinner. big thanks to Xiong for your lemonade coke :)

11May: packed our luggage n got ourselves ready for the next stop early in the morning. L parked his car at 1U,bought subway n hopped in the bus. guess what big stuff happened right when we were so excited for our trip,so yearned for our just-bought food. an aunty sat beside me shouted at me n said "you're not suppose to eat in bus or else the conductor will chase you out". I didn't bother much on her words n continued chewing my cookies. there that woman sprouted complaints again. this time I really beh tahan her anymore,n showed her my dissatisfaction. okay,I didn't know whats wrong with that woman. furthermore,eating in the bus wasn't any big deal. thus,the bicker ended up with that holy woman's soliloquy but sadly she ruined my mood. later on, H & Y started their meal whereas J & I were too nervous to have ours. swt~

cabled car to the hilltop( it said to be the longest n fastest cable car in Southeast Asia) shocking news,we saw  Mr. 陈弘根 there! he managed to recognize us eh! haaha... then we led he n his family to the theme park before we checked in. poker cards,photo shooting,starbucks were activities we did in the entire evening. mat Kok Ming showed up suddenly at the starbucks. of course was so grateful to Fred for the muffins. watched the A-team. must-see,super funny & nice!

12May: I had a dream,it was like reflecting my real life. reached the check-out kiosk,bye-bye Genting. back to 1U. all of us forgot where the car was. we went round n round n round in the parking lot but still we couldn't find our way to L's car. luckily in the end the memories was recalled. there was an accident on the way back. God blessed. homie around 6pm,out for swimming again. you get more aches and pains as you get older. now only I realized that ligament n joints on my left leg seemed getting worse,sometimes I'll feel a sharp pain if I exercise or dance. n the worst, the 铁打sifu had went back to China.

Did u know your DNA is a musical scale? U lay it out flat on a music scale and you can actually play a song... I sing to you by just being me.

our backpacks,titbit,etc etc.
we are happy family
 
 we are the girls
I love this 2 postures more than words can say 
I love green

3 comments:

hsin said...

dear elise!!
i love your every recent posts!!
hehe

Yingz said...

NICE POST!!!!

Elise said...

yo!!~ thanks fellows :D