Thursday, June 17, 2010


J & Y intruded into my sweet dream and woke me up this morning. haha..glad to see them in only half-opened n half-conscious condition. rolled on my bed for a while n got ourselves ready for the stupid NIE. J acted as a net surfer together with Y completed the design & coloring area whereas I was in charge of the wordy part. a big round of applause for us pls. we really did it, unlike someone who didn't contribute at all. Yo,PIZZA!! till then, went dinner at mamak stall nearby J's house. Wan Yeen joined us :) 8pm headed to the studio,danced like usual. some new steps added in but we were in a mess. lol,used to it. it happens every week, it takes a while to get in the swim.   

the phrase-勉强没幸福 is a curse I guess. Sad sad saD. I thought I've been changed through times n things yet I'm not at all. Once the plunge is made,it's just like "oh,uncontrollable even there's an impossible carved in your mind". well,it's not torturing but sometimes..u know,human isn't robot. sometimes is still a hard job for the brain to drive our emotions. miss,I miss him. I hope I can at least have a glance at him. m duno-why turns to a weirdo suddenly, so keen to know everything happens around him. m trying hard to do some stupid deeds. m trying to catch his attention. when it comes to an end, you'll feel disgusting for things u did merely for that person n a big question mark "WHY" eventually pops out.

bruised knee afterdance

Happy Birthday, sis :)

No comments: