Monday, July 26, 2010

fantastic weekend :)
so..ytd was Sat right? some went concert some hung out with beloved friends or family whereas I went Sushi Zanmai @ the Gardens with J, Y & Kean Hoe. I can tell that Japanese food is one of my favourite, it's healthy even it's a bit costly. We ran up a $142.80 bill. anyway, gotta thanks this guy for sure. up next, 4 of us went for the freaking nice movie- The Sorcerer's Apprentice. u must not miss this out! 


had totally worn out after the outing. slept 6pm-8am. guess that I'm the modern day's sleeping beauty, waiting the prince for his deep kiss. GG~


here came to Sun. woke damn early n speed-read through the news. waited n waited for breakfast. at last I gave up, drank some beverage n left. fetched sis to tuition then got myself ready to lunch at Purple Can. fucking love the green-tea pudding n the bak-kut-teh. thence, made my way to KLCC. what stupid so-called mega sales, nothing at all luhz. fine fine, not in urge also. 

yo,my Godness.. I swear I did the craziest thing ever today. yea, u know. this will be a very good method to prove that how much people love you with this hair look. haha. surprised~~3 of us gonna inspired you guys with this super dumb look very soon. super SHORT!! love it, less shampoo needed, less time for drying it, less weight on head. 


well. photos...
bye-bye hair.

No comments: