Saturday, July 17, 2010

perhaps we should learn to appreciate instead of those countless complains. but I really beh tahan already, felt like a bursting balloon.

wtf, whats wrong with the people nowadays huh? all keep pissing me off only. fuck off, do you know how irritating n disgusting u are? If I could, I would like to give all of you a slap n wake you up. furthermore, if one day I'm given a chance to talk, I would like to tell u, people are not made to be like that, they changed because some incident struck their life. we'll never understand their situations. no matter how much u don't like that person, please at least respect her/ him! u idiot, don't act like a self-assured, keep criticizing people only.

damn tired, endless exam whole week down. n none of the exams I satisfied one, freaking disappointed. I did my worst add maths paper today even though I'm not good at it ordinary. wasted a period of time sitting there and waited for the bell rang only, fuck myself. SPM how ar? could hardly imagine it.

________________________________________________________________
went Tropicana for dinner few days ago. oh, the best sesame ice-cream I had ever <3 ps, too busy with the food n had forgotten to snap some pic of food. nvm, still got numerous self-admired one (: met Celine who just back from UK. life there seemed so nice but homesick is kind of problematic. I think it's really time for me to make my mind clear where to study, what course to take, blablabla... I hope I can grow stronger like her.

welcome to 猪之天地 ^o^

today's Chinese compo, 假如时光能倒流. If I can turn back the pendulum, I will leave no regrets or blank in my life,I won't miss out any chance to hold the bond with my ex-best friends. I'll fill them up with lots of concern. sometimes I thought we knew each other really well after the entire year, things no need to mention much as long as we still care for each other. even now I still remember how we used to crapped so much, slept so much, played so much n u guys told me that was the happiest year we had been so far. but sometimes also I realized that my perception was totally wrong. I saw their new friends via blog, facebook etc. yea, the cycle moves fast n it won't slow down just because I miss them.

raindrops falling. Good night, pal ♥

2 comments:

hsin said...

to pig,
we go eat next time?lol
dont sad la...exam is gone..
gah yao gah yao!

X2JIA said...

I guess u've some piggy genes since u were born. Hahha, blame on one bah :D