Thursday, July 1, 2010

sport day

triste
maybe there's really sth beyond our control, sth which we like n confident most but had lost the ability. feel like crying

have been few months since last time we met. finally he appeared today,was damn shy yet happy n excited to see him. thank god,he's still that sunshine boy I love :) gained more love on him. haha

I don't know why should I be so afraid. like an unendurable pain left its mark on my memories. is absurd to let it happens for the first time, is stupid to let it happens again for the second time. m always so worry tt ppl I love will slip away n disappear once again suddenly, within any prior notification. I know my own position n I didn't plan to cross over the limit. I know there are many much prettier n sociable than me, but still I would rather other girls or somebody who I don't know than my best friends. I hope I won't lose any of my best friends just because of a guy anymore in my life.

2 comments:

hsin said...

hey ling..
did he shock you?hahaha

Elise said...

lol..where got? I noe he coming tt day la. haha