Tuesday, October 5, 2010

it was a fantastic outing with some awesome fellows. Jia-Ying-Kj-Yenyee-Kuaiping & Kahmung. from morning to afternoon, afternoon came to dusk n at the end the night fell. lunch (SekHou), teatime (Snowflakes), dinner (StarVillage) n gossip! feel so good with a bunch of people which have the common ground. Lets create some memories right before we graduate.




we should look n step forward right? tell me that isn't a big deal, we still remain the same, is the time drifted us apart. u think I changed n I think u changed, but actually non of us change. that's the lamest thing in the world! I admit that I look like a weirdo, crazy, or even idiot to people sometimes. I have no comment n I can't change people's mind too. what to do. just be the way I am. because I don't think there's any need to act in front of my friends, especially those very close ones. I can be serious if you want, I can be frenzied if you want. life like that, don't ever treat it too serious, stress will overtake you. at least that's my opinion luhz, others I don't know.

seriously need some movement, gym will be the best. so FULL :( ei, save for Italianies n Delicious!

fuck you, damn miss you!!

1 comment:

hsin said...

ley me fuck u?lol!!