Friday, December 17, 2010

sky was so dim and weather was so windy all day long, not nice not nice. hope to see Mr. Sun in the next few hours ^^
I simply love every outing with my ladies. we played hard crapped hard. first, we went 大嘴巴 had our tea time session. lucky that we got free icy food but the waiter was real annoying, dislike* then we went to times square. bloody hell, traffic was far more worse than yesterday. haih, KL. at last, we went pasar malam and bought a lot of food. my lovely curry & tom yam fish balls, asam laksa, popiah and so on. I must have them every Thurs! if not I could barely survive. u know what, we actually planned to study econs =p

['It's hard to miss someone especially when there's such an empty space when he/she's gone.'


'Don't mind what other's think about you. It's not your business.'


so true!]


if one day we will be separated, then just let it be. as long as our hearts never grow old, still the young ones which always stick together. we were there before, together we went through so many things. I believe there's sth lasts forever and never change.

No comments: