Monday, February 21, 2011

Expect nothing and you'll be surprised of something

hmm....every day was a precious gift for me. life was really awesome! :D I felt 24 hours wasn't enough for every single day. received one little warm thing from some old buddies yesterday. thanks everyone who made my day! I love you guys so much, especially the few few of you. (you know who am I saying right??) haha~♥ today last day of Ielts preparation course liao. oh sad..2 weeks' time is too fast. guess what?..Aaron same class with me! damn unpredictable. n I love ms. emma! I actually quite enjoyed studying there besides the fucking ccy bastard. gained all newSs there. learned new things, new challenges, met new faces and talked with people from diff countries. not bad tho. n yes, will be boarding 4pm flight later on..to HK. gotta take lots of lots of pix back as gift for you guys. ciaoz :3 DO NOT MISS ME *shy*

No comments: