Saturday, December 12, 2009

11.12.09


what a dwarf look between the 160++s

bomb Nichii fitting rooms (hp problem for the disappeared part)

hey hey,it's a fri outing again with Jia,Et,Zhenyan & Chingloon.of course chingloon brought his wifey-kherjia together.We watched couples retreat,tt movie was super "烂"! damn sexy n funny!n the seats were duper "烂",u guys will never imagine how many times we changed our seats n in the end WE SAT B TO THE ORIGINAL seats,3rd row from the screen.-.- zhengyan's fault.movie started 2:15pm so we shopped around.guys were totally bored n gave us a contempt eyesight,bt they had no choice,so just to follow only.aha :) next,WongKok-french toast n milk tea.*wink* crapped w the jokers n the couple.

5pm lingzzy home sweet home due to the dinner.The worst thing came,I took the wrong way monorail to Raja Chulan.kay,nvm I ran to the opposite platform.here the stupidest.I got down in Imbi station.gosh!the moment I stepped out I asked myself why don't I trained to HangTuah instead of Imbi.lol..walked to hangtuah,kinda far to walk alone =( used the public phone to call my mum so tt she can fetch me.I should thanks my lovely hp gimme tt chance n the precious 50 cents.My red long sleeves is out of stock,should I be happy for my tremendous taste? few days ago only the S-ssy size still on me.damn bad luck.

finally I met Ying n Jx.chat a while in food court thn they continued w their work.kind of weird feelings I got,just duno how to describe.especially to U,sweetheart.erm..it seems we gone further apart.thats what I hate n scare most.I noe I shouldn't so bad or black hearted n I don't hate her anymore,but somehow I m so jealous when I saw u so close to her.miss the past we spent together before hols,nt feeling well to lose u as part of my bff.It's the 2nd time n still she is the first to know. how sad it is.maybe she knows u better than any of us,but just don't go too far.It drags me to fear.

No comments: