Wednesday, December 9, 2009

well,just go through things happened today.

- morning,went to Pantai Hospital to undergo a skin therapy.n I got 3 things which r pink tablets[love it due it's my favorite color],yellowish tablets[make me wanna puke] & smth like enzyme[bad smell].the pinkish one need parents to sign R.A.swt,look like I m having drugs.n the worst is those who med this cant pregnant temporarily n the lips will gone dry.tt means cant sex or kiss.terrible :( "men need sex.women need love"

- went popular n I bought lots of cards.duno why I bought actually,just love the colours appeared on them.

- afternoon,Jia gave me a call b4 she went to work.gosh,u shocked me!luckily I m free from heart attack,if not u gotta pay me.haha~nice talk x) see you 2moro loved-one!! maybe gonna be a little bit quiet without hsin.

- usual evening n night.haih,duno when only we can meet again.
*waiting for my photos.wink*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ling o..
haha :>