Saturday, January 2, 2010

2nd day of 2010.

I m so motherfucking bored here.one more day gotta back to the parry hell,looking for new thing happens in school.but the one which never change will probably be the reaction whenever we see any disciplines.I miss the bitches in school!guess this year I must stay far away from all the distractions n pull my socks up to be a mugger.but all these not included in my hols,I will still enjoy my life as usual.

okay...photo spam ^^
Japan trip

Tokyo disneyland


mcky roti


mcky monorail



kiasu ppl dun even miss out the toilet

kawaguchi lake

Mt. Fuji




temple

universal studio(sg gonna have one in few more years)


oops,what made everyone turned to the back? guess :>


marilyn monroe *fake*




Kansai airport(look almost the same w the kids)

changi airport(playing w the iphone)

hello kitty bun
hot cocoa <3



here we go,started our party without parents in our room

what an innocent look to her pose





we broke the glass due to our craziness,too bad :(


new year eve




et who a cam-shy







nah ying,this for u *wink*


bowling in Carrefore

fuck ball rolled back to my bosom




gym chalet






noh ssiw ! noh ssiw !.I dont wanna care other than u,do u noe how sad it is if u have a strong bias against me.it's suffer to keep reminding one not to step too deep.
urgh,I m the most stupid one,those who I love used to kill my heart.please don't talk to me about love.be a happy girl forever.

No comments: