Monday, January 4, 2010

First day of school.well,how sucks it is.I only slept for like 3 hours n felt really dizzy in school.the weather,I can simply describe in few words"oh my god!" suckers,what a sultry summer afternoon.nearly die there.everywhere including tables were full of dust.

the BUS,early in the morning the uncle was busy receiving phone calls from here n there.he was driving with the phone n shouts,zZz...n here the end of the day,few of us were carrying a pile of books n when we reached our bus there was no seat available for us.thus,we stood near the door with the unstable poses n sweat it out until we back to oug for an interchange.fucking bus did fuck my day!

oh yea,form teacher is S.B Tan.I m scare of her eyesight,super sharp.we were asked to changed our seats n my new seat is right in front of teacher--first row in class.nice one,suits the short.all my lovely bitches gone so far away,we can only send our messages through eyes.chit-chat-ted a lot n a hello to schoolmates.

thx hsin n loong for the gift.fully appreciated<3

to the 4/1/10 *H.Birthday L O o N G*

No comments: