Saturday, January 23, 2010









did the first outing with Kean Hoe.tt stupid fellow nearly missed the bus,luckily god was blessing him. Mv with xxxx n xxx n xx n x for the education fair. Didn't explore much in the exhibition hall instead of keep taking the booklets which describing how good their college is.really don't know where should I go after sec5,my direction board seems blurry at all.overall for the day,(Kim Gary-Sushi King-home sweet home) hahaha,the happiest should be the tuition thing.Class today had canceled,the moment my phone alerted n my mum's message popped out,I were just like wanna shout hooray n let the whole world know that I m free tonight as well as don't need to rush back anymore.
bloody tired these days.ytd did the book-keep till midnight n what I got this morning was just bull shit.I can simply imagine how well the paper is completed.in the last few minutes I gave up by leaving the balance sheet for the eccentric teacher to fill in blanks.damn many exams coming up,Mon science manages to kill thousands of my nerve cells already.
---------------------------P.I.L.L.O.W TIME-------------------------------

No comments: