Sunday, March 28, 2010

it's weekend again! am so looking forward for every weekend,finally manage to take a deep breath. every saturday once I dump my school beg aside,mind will just pop out lots of plans,like "I must finish all the hw given,I must study hard,I wanna do this,I wanna go there" but they normally end up like no one.

headed down to pav with clique. these days kept nagging mum for tarts n finally I ate it there,yum yum :) donuts too! haha,J the donuts killer ate 4 in a time,Y n I ate 1 ONLY. thn we went sg wang. had Delifrance with Y. thumbs up,felt like having a princess' meal which included dessert,mushroom soup with love love garlic bread,salad and cheezy pasta. fatS die us. it sounds so bad due we are still having exams but 3 of us dare to bum around the mall. no doubt,even exam still have to eat as well as we are good students.

so-called earth hour,people are encouraged to turn the lights off. so I did,sleeping with no lights.how piggy am I,one could slept from 5pm to 2am. teens with inverted lifestyle,really bad. 2 days to go,mug hard mug hard.

actually I felt strange this morning also,dun even noe what to say,thats why J n I just left like that n let u felt being ignored.I asked,but when I received ur message I felt the disappointment.I can understand that u cant dump her aside n let her back alone,but still...duno how to say. or maybe u felt u r not important to us because we seldom go find u,but I can tell u that u r one of us too. anyway,I'll try my best to be a sincere friend. GIRLS,it's not sth easy since primary till now.thus,just treasure n show ur respect to one another. time is not much left,maybe we will lose each other like how we lost our primary bestfren after leaving sec <3

No comments: