Thursday, April 1, 2010

sometimes I wish I m not in Zhong class,why marks on a sheet of paper could dragged me so depress. it's really hurting since I really put much effort on this exam.
you know,every time when receiving the test paper I was actually trying hard to fought back the tears. I don't want people see that,I told myself I can do it better next time and there I began to look through the mistakes. start doubting myself,what my brain made of. it sucks! modern maths was the lowest in class which people considered as not the first class standard,even my favourite subject was the same too,'ve lost my confident and interest after all. such a failure n ashamed with myself.

and,now my god damn new seat ruined my hopes. don't know how am I gonna pay 100% attention and the notes written on the board. it is a dim corner,every thing there is blurry.

No comments: