Wednesday, May 5, 2010

*oink oink..I need motivation! 

4 May  Song Seng is my May partner. haha,I tell u..this smart guy very cunning. he approves of himself leaving the class whenever the subject is boring. here I would like to apologize, brought him some troublesome only on the 2nd day we've sat together (sorry). the book-keep,I "helped" him completed his answer due to his absent in class and teacher caught that,kinda guilty luhz. teacher still teased me and said "u so free ar? why did u help Song Seng on his worksheet? I thought he had hired a secretary" was like shit shit shit that time

napped soundly in the middle of heavy downpour this evening. Life is a bed of roses if there's a NAP :)

Mom going sg tomorrow,coming back on Sun to attend course. sad,life without mommy,nobody cook,nobody fetch but is a window of opportunity to sneak away (=

3 May  society was incredibly fun painted with Fashion Show. we were required to make sth innovative by using newspaper. We named our theme as McQueen. our design was absolutely gorgeous,how do you think? 
 to all my designer,thanks! *smirk
 
(spot for the burger )

 stylish kimono
well worth outcome 


back home n took a quick shower. went dinner with J & Y, we ate Jojo ban mian. the bowl-y hot mee was nice indeed.

No comments: