Tuesday, June 22, 2010

shit 'happened n flied into temper. swt. homie around 7pm, have been so tired whole day long. thanks to the bus who dumped us. extremely grateful to H's sis & J's dad for fetching us back. eyes felt like being poked by thousands n thousands of stitch,somemore having a bad flu. worst of all, I noticed that my house went out of water supply again when's my turn to bath. that really pissed me off,it seemed to be happens every few days! wth..freaking bad day.

fine fine fine...back to the Singapore trip,spent 3 days 2 nights on it anyway.
18 May: stopped by Malacca & Kulai. Hence the whole journey took up almost 7 hours. had simple dinner at auntie's house. was surprised that Kiang Gei still remembered my name as we didn't meet for many years. not bad huh.. headed down to Marina Bay,the skypark is awesome!

19 May: met up with baby Kieroy n Joy followed by Sentosa then SuntecCity. nothing much in Sentosa, just explored the Universal Studios and a glance over the view of the island through tram and monorail. there's where I caught my flu due to the weather also. right after dinner, aunt drove me down to Suntec together with mom,sis & cousin sis. aunt & mom were lucky enough to sweep away their loveys yet I was just not in the mood to shop because of the sneezes. shops were closed one by one around 10pm. meanwhile, 5 of us were still unwilling to get home. thus, we ended up chilling and giggling at Starbucks.

20 May: trained down to town. heard that orchard was flooded few days ago. God blessed, the streets have been cleared. first destination was Ion then came to Tampines Mall. great to meet a girl from Israel, her name is Maayan. she's amazing! she's one who very candid in any other way. at first, she came to me n tried to persuade me for some of her beauty care products. then u know what's happen after all? I bought 1 toner which cost $120 then she gave me the other 2 products which cost $350 for FREE! lol..we kept asked her why did she being good to us. she said her bf is the manager n she liked the way we were so she gave us for free == left sg about 7:30pm n picked granny up at JB.

 I spot MJ!! hahaha
Maayan

No comments: