Tuesday, June 22, 2010

sien,what's wrong with my immune system? have been sick for few days. was subpoenaed to meet Ms. 林立慧 again. darn la, she's so ghastly,howling me every month. sth wrong with the guys nowadays. could u all simply please not to show your dissatisfaction without any reason? I'm not there to entertain u guys luhz. what was that stupid excuse actually? n why am I here so stupid wasting time to care so muchie against every of your little tiny motion. sad,u know? I had really put so much afford of being a so-called sincere friend with u ever since that, but you seemed didn't really care. is that true what you told her? n whats the point of? why not u just trust that I did really hope u to pick it up? u always like that, did already only find so many excuses. fucking disappointed

bussed to mid-valley with loved after school. we ate plates of sushi ^^ had fun with ♥s, shine on!! btw, I'm so looking forward for the sport day. (Y)

oh yea, I left my phone at school today. just spam as much as u want! haha. well, thanks Kenneth. u're totally my phone's lucky star. 

2 comments:

hsin said...

same here what i think abt him...
he ignore all of us==

Elise said...

well,u noe who I mentioned? nt dragon boy wor.