Wednesday, December 8, 2010

I'm a little bit of insane, not feeling tired at all.

HELLLO friends!!! I'M NOT TIRED, u know u know?? okay la, I know nobody will answer also.

just drop down here.
there's a place- Tasik Perdana. one of the best place to picnic or kite flying or even jog. whatever it comes to your mind about outdoor activities u can just enjoy and have fun there. nice right? let's go together. come on, don't always glue to your bed or comp la. I can drive there! time to move time to move!!

sweet chat with Jia Jia dumb ass. love you :) eh, I guess this was the first time we had video call. kinda excited, especially we were in this late, in this look of off-to-sleep, hair were a mess also. glad that we live in an age of technological advance.

wow, really had been months or maybe years since the 'last time'. n just now I signed in Skype, almost forgot my username and password. thank god, I guessed it! haha, there was sweet memories though. I remembered we always used it as a communication link last time, waiting day and night just to see whether someone there or not and yeah never ending talks went round and round every night. however, everything had gone, like had disappeared in the air, not even a single contact. ?

hey ya, dummy Des. haha, this guy had really lost his mind, was in a real vexed situation. don't know which to choose. laptop or blackberry? they both need cash $$$. guys, help him choose :)

christmaschristmaschristmaschristmaschristmaschristmaschristmasiscoming. have you do your shopping? I wanna shop! new clothes and bags there but I have no money. I saw an article in the newspaper today, there is once a guy in don't know which corner of the world, u know what he does every year when christmas is near? he turns up as a santa claus and gives out money to people on the street, just to fulfill their dreams especially the poor ones. he still alive k. gosh...how awesome it will be if I can meet this guy.

bonne nuit~ sleep tight fellas.

2 comments:

Desmond said...

i've decided that i'll buy both of them :DD

i just need financial assistance from u ;p

Elise said...

my purse is $0.00 now. or u buy me blackberry first? haha