Monday, December 6, 2010

make a wish make a change

ursh...eyes are still so painful! u know why? just because of the movie-Hachiko I watched last night. people, u must watch this. (highly recommended) n it's based on true story. a true story of faith, devotion and undying love. really, damn touching. I tell u, if u don't watch, u will regret.

shit la. kinda in the spm-over-mode. few days of hols simply make people feel so relax huh. coming up next, book-keep! God, lend me your helping hand plsssss. I don't like those bloody numbers n calculation T.T okay, in other words, I know I should love before hating them.

eh, hello. here some photos sharing. u know what, we rolled like a fatballz. hahaha.








dad & mom joined us afterward, but then we went back for mushroom soup. haha, they lame ass, kept betting who win who lose.

well, last one. ta-da...meet my prince charming, lyuh. miss this fellow lots! he's sweet but he doesn't talk much. yet I love, his sunshine smile and everything of him! 'm so impressed when I knew his wanna-be is a doctor, imagine how he treat his patient. patients of him might be fainted or fall in love with this hot doctor. I don't wanna be a lawyer anymore, instead, be a sexy nurse. haha~♥


2 comments:

Desmond said...

o.o hey i challenge u in bball and volleyball :D

aiyoyo lyuh lyuh all over again.. guess u're obsessed with him again ;)

Elise said...

come come! I ask ly help, we SURE win liao. woohoo :)