Tuesday, January 19, 2010

well,allow me some space to complain.homework given to us never has any full stop,what kind of spoon-fed education :( okay,not too much because homework belongs to student's duty n I should enjoy it cause there is no much time left of being a student.enjoyjoyjoy...
omg,I had a sore throat which idk why it happened to me even I drink thousands litres of water every day.ate dinner at Steven Corner just now,a roti bom n roti tissue.both were vv delicious,I'm lovin it!
sucks sis,she's damn annoying.duno whats wrong with her effing nervous system,keep finding chance to argue.
huh,my brain some more sucks.created problem but don't know how to solve.so it's much better to leave it n let it disappear itself.hey people,can dun so fan? leave my friend n all that,don't go n disturb.sucker.cruel n hurt but what to do? I can barely imagine how if I m threaten like that.suan ba,reality is cruel,accept it suan le.

No comments: